Actor Song Joong Ki has filed for divorce against wife Song Hye Kyo at the Seoul Family Court.
According to Song’s lawyer, Song is “apologetic for delivering unfortunate news” and has “gone ahead with the process of filing the divorce.” He added that “instead of blaming each other,” he hope for an amicable divorce. Song seeks understanding that it is difficult to reveal every detail of their relationship and that he will make up for it by showing his best performance as an actor for his future projects.
[Actor Hye Kyo’s Statement]
Hello. This is Actor Song Hye Kyo’s representative agency, UAA Korea. Firstly, we regret to announce such unfortunate news. After carefully discussing with her husband, Song had decided to go ahead with the process of filing the divorce. The decision was finalised after the couple concluded that they could not overcome each other’s personality differences. We seek your understanding that we cannot reveal any further details to respect their privacy. Additionally, we would also like to request for fans of Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki to refrain from reporting untrue facts and assumptions. Once again, we apologise for causing worry and concern. We will work towards greeting you with good news going forward. Thank you.
History of Actor Song Hye Kyo’s Dating Rumours..
- After in 2000, she was involved in a dating rumour with Actor Song Seung Heon
- After in 2001, she was involved in a dating rumour with Actor Kim Min Jong
- After in 2003, she was engaged and set to marry Actor Lee Byung Heon
- After in 2004, she was involved in a dating rumour with Actor and Singer-Songwriter Rain
- After in 2008, she was involved in a dating rumour with Actor Hyun Bin
- After in 2014, she was involved in a dating rumour with Actor Gang Dong Won
- After in 2016, she announces marriage to Actor Song Joong Ki in October the same year